May 2012 Photo-a-Day Part 2


This is the second part of my Photo-a-Day project for May.  Please see Part 1 here.

May 16. What you're reading.

May 17. Snack.  My usual midnight snack - cereal and milk.

May 18. Something you made.  I made a new blog header.  Same photos but changed up the grid layout.

May 19. A favourite place.  Home.=)

May 20. Something you can't live without.  Family.

May 21. Where you stand. While waiting to cross the street.

May 22. Pink.  My pinkish strawberry-mango shake.

May 23. Technology.  The 'ugly' side of technology.

May 24. Something new.  After 2 months of being carless, we closed the deal on this second hand car.  Previous owner is our friend from Intel.

May 25. Unusual.  The P10 coin I picked up from the ground on the way home yesterday.  Pang-kape.

May 26. 12 o'clock. Midnight.

May 27. Something sweet. Guyabano juice from Holy Carabao.  So yummy!

May 28. The weather today.  From inside the taxi on the way home from The Fort.

May 29. A number.  How about numberSSS? Three calendar years on my office wall.  My works requires looking at the past, present and future.=)

May 30. Your personality.  The meaningful chaos that is my desk.  I like reading, I multitask and I take a lot of notes.  The book on the left corner is The Introvert Advantage.  Second day in a row that I used a photo from the office, ew!  I need to go venture out more.

May 31. Something beautiful.  The kiddo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats