Skincare and Revage Review

I am a late-bloomer when it comes to skincare.  Thankfully, I haven't had serious skin issues so visits to the dermatologist were non-existent for most of my life.  Even when I started working, I did not go for facials or what-not.  I've stuck to a very simple skincare routine - exfoliating facial wash, moisturizer and added sunblock fairly recently.  I still don't have brand/product loyalty at this point because I just like trying different things.

Richard, on the other hand, is the veteran.  He encouraged me to have regular facials (I know, I'm a lucky girl) but I've been resisting it (he's a lucky guy) because they're not cheap, no?  I would rather get a massage than a facial... Last year, his suking clinic offered discounted rates for prepaid services so we bought a package.  That was the start of my almost-regular facial treatments.  I do not really notice the significant aesthetic improvements but doing something for yourself does feel nice.  I understand why people can get so invested in it.

Current set of products

Nowadays, there are so many different things you can do regarding skincare.  A lot of clinics offer deals on services and they're quite affordable and enticing especially if you just want to try things out.  I would usually check the location first (must be close) and then the price (not too low because service might not be good, you still get what you pay for).

I had diamond peel done at Revage back in February and was really impressed with them so when they offered oxygen jet peel, we bought 5!  Richard and I used the first two in April and I used the last three ON the expiry date.  Note to self: check validity dates and plan ahead!

Revage is located in Seibu Tower at Bonifacio Global City.  The place is really well-designed, which is one thing I am easily impressed with.  A lot of clinics do not pay a lot of attention to presentation but this one does.


Part of the package is skin analysis which is done by taking a series of high-tech pictures of your face to analyze pores, pigmentation, sebum and moisture.  That was really cool.  I now know that I don't have a lot of pores under my right eye and pigmentation is becoming a problem, thus the sunblock.

The people who work there are also very courteous and attentive to your needs.  They explain the procedures, let's you know what is being done and just makes you feel comfortable during the whole process.  So, I highly recommend them.=)


Revage
Unit 3D Seibu Tower, 24th Street Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Philippines

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats