BPI My ePrepaid for Online Payments


I do a lot of online buying (deal sites, airlines) and have always been wary of providing my credit card information for payments. Thankfully, there hasn't been any issues with fraudulent charges, but I still want to feel more secure when doing these transactions.

Here comes BPI with a solution to my dilemma.  They recently introduced the my ePrepaid card, a reloadable card that works like a credit card for online sites and actual stores as well.  I applied online, claimed the card at the bank after 5 working days and have used it twice without issues.  It's now my preferred means for paying online.

Take note, there's a P500 fee when you apply but the card is valid for 2 years.  If you're already using BPI online banking, you can add this to you account and add funds as needed.  Very convenient!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats